Go out with Botje, our virtual guide.
A virtual guide?
Botje takes you in tow through Brussels. Here you choose the walk GRL PWR and discover the enterprising women in Brussels. We walk from the Petit Sablon to the canal.
Botje communicates via Messenger and gives you information about where you are. You choose how much you want to read, whether you want extra stories or not and sometimes you can choose from different directions. In this way Botje adapts to what you most want to see and discover.
Botje also has a whole list ready with nice addresses where you can eat or drink something. Shopping is also possible, the best addresses have been highlighted.
When you're done, you can continue at your own pace.
Why go out with Botje?
Botje is your ideal guide if you are out alone or with a small group . Botje also has a sense of humor and will guide you through the city.
The walk is very interactive , so leave your choice to you. Almost as if the guide adapts to the group.
You can also determine the pace completely yourself, enter where you want,... And you can do it whenever you want. Bone is very flexible !
How does it work?
- After payment you will immediately receive a document from us with all the information. You can start right away, or later.
- When you want to start the walk, click on this link. You can of course test it in advance.
- And from then on it will happen automatically.
What do you need?
- A smartphone with Messenger installed (or via Facebook).
- Mobile Internet
- An external charger (highly recommended!)
We want to do the walk with two or more, is that possible?
Of course! You can open the walk on one mobile phone and then read it together. You do not have to buy a walk per person.
Ask Botje yourself! Click here or send "Bye Bone" to the Bazaar Sidewalk Messenger.